My Photo
Name:
Location: Irving, Texas, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Introduction

Dear Friends & Family,
I created this website blog so that I can share our trip photographs and memories of our trip to Switzerland and Germany taken June 8-15, 2006. I hope you enjoy!
Love,
Holly

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam Avison said...

Holly,

What a wonderful trip! Everything looks like something out of a fairy tale. I didn't know Curt's family was from Germany. Max's greatgrandparents were from Germany and there is a Heidenreich castle somewhere along the border between Germany and Austria. We have been looking at the photos and now he wants to go!

It sounds like you are very busy with work and school. I am glad things are going so well for you and for Curt.

This past year has been very stressful with several family crisis but hopefully 2007 will be much more peaceful for all concerned. I moved my mother to a Tulsa nursing home in May after she had a debilitating stroke.
Max said to say hello...I still hope to see you in Dallas one day soon. We will be down there next week for a couple of days but only to be there for our newest granddaughter to be born on 1-17.
Please keep in touch.
Love,
Pam A.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home